Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brownie Cheesecake

We had a Windows 7 party Friday night and I had lots of cream cheese, so I wanted to make a cheesecake. When I found this recipe on allrecipes.com I just had to try it and it turned out so good.

1 brownie mix
3 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9 inch springform pan (I used a square 9x9 pan, since I don't have a springform pan). Prepare brownie mix as directs on box. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.

2. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips (if wanted). Pour into prepared pan (over brownies).

3. Reduce oven to 300. Bake for 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly.

I actually found that there as too much cheesecake mix to go on the brownies (would have over flowed). So I put some in a pie crust that I had and baked that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment