Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easy Chicken Bake

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I actually only use 2 or 3)
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 c evaporated milk
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp paprika

Place chicken in slow cooker. Mix together soup, milk, and seasonings. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high heat 4 hours or low heat 8-10 hours.

This is really good. We had it with brown rice. It was my first time making brown rice, it doesn't cook very well in a rice cooker or I need to learn a different way to do it in a rice cooker. Ian ate close to half my chicken. He kept wanting more.

I got this recipe from 101 Things To Do With a Slow Cooker.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really easy and good.

    Try adding three cups of water to the brown rice. It will need to cook longer (maybe 30 to 40 minutes instead of 20).

    ReplyDelete